Monday, March 13, 2006

The Rat-Race I - from Shantanu's blog

I start off as a blogger at a time when most off the doors are rapidly closing around me !

There comes a time when you hit a road block, and all that is left in your hands is to question each of the turns that you took along the way and more importantly , each turn you missed out on :(. Since quite a few rocket scientist ;) , beleive that time cant be reversed, all that one can actually do is think and try and find a way around the road block.
Often vertical turns out to be the correct direction.

Though I do love writing abstart personal thoughts, the very fact that it took me so long to start a Blog, itself is an indication that I never thought out-of-the-maze as long as the road was straight and rather unblocked.

Blogging, I hope will be an activity that i will pursure more often for a personal sort of joy, rather than any kind of recognisition of the kind I have been mindlessly following quite some time now.

At this roadblock, I stop to ponder and explore new ideas and avenues. Subsequently will come a time, when I will have to accept that I ran a rat-race in a maze where there wasnt any cheese for me. That will be hardest part of it all.
Neither is the maze to be blamed, nor are the rats. Its just that, its time to put on the running shoes and start searching for a different maze altogether.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home