Friday, April 18, 2008

Friends, Valfi, Senti and a quote!

We have just been through the valfi season and as we are passing out, most of are quite senti and realize we would miss the company of friends that we had for the last 4 years. Just found a quote somewhere today and thought I might as well put it here - I hardly write anything on the blog anyway.

"Your absence should be long enough that a person misses you, but it should not be so long that the person learns to live without you."

At this juncture, when we are parting with good old friends, could be something worth keeping in mind :)

2 Comments:

At 2:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Massagem, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://massagem-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
At 10:55 AM, Blogger Sangram said...

hey writer of massagem, thanks a lot! I tried reaching your blog, however there seems to be a problem and the link doesn't exist any longer. Would be great if you can give me the updated link to your blog, just in case you happen to read this!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home