Monday, June 05, 2006

Nice lines ...

Well ... I am here in Singapore for a week almost now and well settled and having fun. Somehow, I don't seem to be finding the time to write a new post in my blog describing things here.

But the lines below I got in one of the emails, I really liked and hence putting them down here ...

Success is failure turned inside out,
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you never can tell how close you are,
It may be near when it seems afar;
So stick to the fights when you're hardest hit,
It's when things go wrong that you must not quit.


And finally, I hope I get some time to write about my experiences in Singapore as well.

2 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Diti said...

sahi hai be yeh lines...and as far my blog...wot hidden emotions re...my life is an open book da :D
cheers, aditi.

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh to hsc 12th std eng 1st poem " don't quit" ka stanza hai......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home